Home > Services > Crowns & Bridges
Crowns & Bridges
When Do You Need a Dental Crown?
A dental crown is necessary for any of the following dental issues:
- To protect a weak tooth (for example, to hold a cracking or decaying tooth together)
- To restore a worn down or broken tooth
- To cover an unsightly tooth (for example, a discolored or misshapen tooth)
- To secure a dental bridge
- To cover a tooth after a root canal treatment
What Types of Crowns are There?
You can choose between a gold crown and a porcelain crown. Gold crowns typically go on the back teeth, but they can go in the front if you prefer. Gold crowns are easy to work with since they are both easy to polish and don’t shrink as much as other options. Porcelain crowns can also go on both front and back teeth, though they usually go in the front. Porcelain crowns look like regular teeth, giving you a more natural look.
What is a Dental Bridge?
Book an Appointment
We are here for you when you need us! Call to schedule an appointment with our friendly staff, or fill out our appointment request form below. We look forward to hearing from you!